ESS offers excellent employee perks, including health benefits, training, support, weekly pay, 401(k), bonus opportunities, award programs, and more. Plus, working as a substitute is extremely flexible- when, where, and how often you work is entirely up to you.
Substitute Nurse/Custodian Pay Rates
Rate of Pay:
Substitute Nurse Rate $115/day.
Non-Professional Substitute Rate (custodian) $13.00/hr.
Current Open Positions
Yough School District is always looking for substitute custodians, and nurses (RN) requires Act 34, Act 151, and FBI clearances.
Send complete packet, including application, letter of interest, clearances (Act 34, Act 151, and FBI Fingerprint), TB test, physical exam, and resume to:
Mr. Anthony R. DeMaro, Superintendent
Yough School District
915 Lowber Road
Herminie, PA 15637-1219
The Pennsylvania Department of Education requires the following clearances for employment:
Pennsylvania State Police Clearance
- Click here to apply online
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Click here to apply online OR
- Click here to download the form for printing and mailing
- Child Abuse Clearance Instructions.pdf
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) report-PDE
- Click here to register online. The service code for employees is 1KG6XN. The service code for volunteers is 1KG6ZJ. After you register online, you will need to visit an Identogo fingerprint facility. The Identogo website includes a map noting where these facilities are located throughout Pennsylvania
NEW APPLICANTS: You must complete the required Act 168 Disclosure Release prior to employment.
Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure (168)